How do I become a patient?
- Click "new patient" under the patients tab and you will be able to choose your provider and schedule your appointment. Make sure to have your insurance information readily available.
- Yes! We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Railroad Medicare, PacificSource, Allegiance, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tricare, Triwest and First Choice Health. We also accept self pay.
- You must have a computer or smart phone to be able to connect with our providers. We are a telepsychiatry provider and will connect with you via Zoom.
- If you miss your appointment, please contact us through the patient portal so that we can get your appointment rescheduled. If you are expecting to cancel your appointment, please cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment date.
- A psychiatrist is a trained medical doctor that can prescribe medications and spend the majority of their time with the patient focusing on medication management. A psychologist focuses on psychotherapy and does not prescribe medications.